To get your 4th of July party started, you can download some free printable cupcake toppers/tags here! If you’ve never made cupcake toppers before, below are some super simple directions:
1. Download the item via Google Documents.
2. Print on heavy white card stock (or Avery full sheet labels for stickers)
3. For cupcake toppers, trim into circles (or better yet.. use a 2 inch round punch).
4. Glue the toppers on to either a toothpick or a lollipop stick (you can find those in baking aisles in craft stores).
5. Or trim into squares and use these for favor tags, to decorate vases, pitchers, ice buckets, as napkin rings/ties, large confetti… you name it!
Happy 4th everyone! Hope you have a great day!