A quick + easy decoration that I love to dress up any occasion are personalized water bottle labels. They’re super easy and lend a really great, stylish touch to your event. So here we go:
- Purchase your printable water bottle label file. We have a TON to choose from in our shop for all occasions, and you can find them included in every party package kit. (Because we never have a party without them)!
- Print either on white card stock or on sticky label paper. (I find sticky label paper much easier to work with and recommend Avery full sheet labels). For full sheet labels, the entire page is a giant sticker so you will have to trim out your labels, BUT you won’t have to worry about lining up any margins AND you can use the labels for lots of other items.
- Trim out the labels. In our shop, the files are formatted with four labels per page.
- Rip the original label off your water bottles (you don’t have to be very thorough).
- Stick the new labels right where the originals were.
- While you can certainly refrigerate the water bottles, I recommend against putting them directly on ice as the ink may run depending on your ink and paper choice.
Dart Gun Cupcake Toppers
The Birthday Battle in our house has begun! So we happen to have a house filled with two crazy boys both celebrating birthdays within weeks of each other. Which means there are a lot of celebrations going on at once. And when your mom designs birthdays for other kids, you inherit the perk of asking for any kind of custom design imaginable. My kids take full advantage of that. However, this year, they both actually agreed on what they wanted… a dart gun party. Where they could run around and shoot every one (and get presents for it). So this is the first year we actually shared a birthday party. OMG… what have I been missing all these years?! Yes. Share. It’s a magical word that carries with it half the mom-work. Really. Half the work. Why had I never realized that!?
Dart Gun Birthday Invitations
So a dart gun theme it was.. and boy oh boy, we had LOTS of fun with it. We started with fabulous invitations and added lots of bulls eyes, polka dots and orange & blue details everywhere. We rented out a local gym and party room, brought our own dart guns, kids’ eyeglasses, and 1,600 darts. Yes. You read that correctly. 1,600 darts. And it was A-MA-ZING! We stood up firm mats that the gym provided to act as shelters and forts on the field. We had pizza and adorable cupcakes. (Check out my cupcake decoration post for all my secrets on how to never bake but still have awesome, easy birthday desserts). And lots of dart favors. Those already came pre-packaged (Thanks Amazon!), and all we had to do was print our favor tags on sticky paper and throw stickers on them. Did I mention that the adults seemed to have more fun than the kids? Yep, there’s something really rewarding about shooting your own kids with dart guns. It really does make you feel better.
Dart Gun Birthday Invitation with Photo + Cupcake Topper
Dart Gun Water Bottle Label + Cupcake Topper
Dart Favors with Personalized Sticker
Dart Gun Birthday Invitation + Personalized Favor Stickers
Dart Gun Cupcake Topper