A quick + easy decoration that I love to dress up any occasion are personalized water bottle labels. They’re super easy and lend a really great, stylish touch to your event. So here we go:
- Purchase your printable water bottle label file. We have a TON to choose from in our shop for all occasions, and you can find them included in every party package kit. (Because we never have a party without them)!
- Print either on white card stock or on sticky label paper. (I find sticky label paper much easier to work with and recommend Avery full sheet labels). For full sheet labels, the entire page is a giant sticker so you will have to trim out your labels, BUT you won’t have to worry about lining up any margins AND you can use the labels for lots of other items.
- Trim out the labels. In our shop, the files are formatted with four labels per page.
- Rip the original label off your water bottles (you don’t have to be very thorough).
- Stick the new labels right where the originals were.
- While you can certainly refrigerate the water bottles, I recommend against putting them directly on ice as the ink may run depending on your ink and paper choice.